Este sitio web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para su funcionamiento, mantener la sesión y personalizar la experiencia del usuario. Más información en nuestra política de Cookies

Menú

Diplomatic School

The Diplomatic School, set up in 1942, is located in a building designed by the architect Luis Martínez-Feduchi, inaugurated in 1954 in the district of the Ciudad Universitaria de Madrid 

01/01/2013

The design of the building was commissioned to the architect Luis Martínez-Feduchi, who designed a number of emblematic buildings in the architecture of Madrid. The building was inaugurated on 21 October 1954. This is a singular building in a rationalist style located in Calle Juan XXIII in Madrid, surrounded by a large garden. Its initial designed was inspired by the architecture of Santa Cruz Palace – the historical headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The Diplomatic School, set up in 1942, is a study centre attached to the Under-secretariat of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, primarily engaged in training candidates for the Diplomatic Career, civil servants posted abroad and candidates to the international civil service, among other functions.

Noteworthy among its installations is the Main Auditorium, and its library specialised in international relations, among other specialised rooms.

Contact details

Paseo de Juan XXIII, 5. 28040 Madrid

E-mail: escuela.diplomatica@maec.es

Telephone: 91 3796935

How to arrive

Bus: Circular Line

​Closest underground station: Vicente Aleixandre​ 

More informationIt opens in new window