The Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation is located in a building inaugurated in 1951 in the district of Moncloa-Aravaca.
The building that houses the headquarters of AECID was designed by the architect Luis Martínez-Feduchi, who also designed the Americas Museum and the Capitol Building, both in Madrid. It was built between 1940 and 1951 in the district of Moncloa-Aravaca and has housed, since its outset, the Institute of Hispanic Culture. It subsequently housed the Institute for Ibero-American Cooperation until it became the headquarters of the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation in 1988.
Avenida de los Reyes Católicos, 4. Madrid.
Tel.: +34 91 583 81 00 / 01 / 02
Closest underground station: Moncloa