Working hours –Winter : Monday to Thursday, from 8:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Working hours -Summer (June 20 - September 2). From Monday to Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Attention to the public only by appointment requested by phone or by email to the Consular Section, Monday to Friday, from 09:00h to 13:00h.De lunes de a jueves de 8:15 a 16:00 horas y viernes de 8:15 a 14:45 horas.
Holidays for 2022
- January 1, New Year (Saturday)
- January 6, Epiphany of the Lord (Thursday)
- April 14, Holy Thursday (Thursday)
- April 15, Good Friday (Friday)
- April 18, Easter Monday (Croatian public holiday) (Monday)
- May 2, Monday following the Labor Holiday (Monday)
- May 30, Croatian National Day (Croatian public holiday) (Monday)
- August 5, Victory Day, Thanksgiving Day and Croatian Soldier's Day (Croatian public holiday) (Friday)
- August 15, Assumption of the Virgin (Monday)
- October 12, National Day of Spain (X)
- November 1, All Saints' Day (Wednesday)
- December 6, Spanish Constitution Day (Wednesday)
- December 8, Immaculate Conception (Wednesday)
- December 26, Boxing Day (Croatian holiday) (Monday)
Location and contact
Calle Tuskanac, 21 A
- 15 minutes walking distance from the Britanski trg (British Square) in Tuskanac direction
- Buses nº102 and nº105, to be taken at the Britanski trg – the bus stop in Tuskanac direction. You get off at the 4th bus stop. If you continue walking 50 m forward, you will spot the national flags at the entrance of the embassy on the left side of the street.
- Click here for the map and exact location
Phones and fax
- Main switch phone n.: (+ 385 1) 4834 365 / 4834 367 / 4848 950
- For Consular Emergencies (only for emergencies and after opening hours time): +385 99 4848 950 (from outside Croatia) or 099 4848 950 (from Croatia).
- Fax: 484 87 11.