Location and contact
Lange Voorhout, 50
2514 EG The Hague
- email@example.com (Opens in new window)
- Note: The Embassy of Spain in The Hague does not have a consular section.
For consular matters and formalities such as ID cards, NIE numbers, passports, civil registration, notaries, appointments, etc., please contact the Consulate General in Amsterdam.
Phone and Fax
- Phone (from the Netherlands): 070 302 49 99
- Phone (from abroad): 0031 70 302 49 99
- Fax: 070 361 79 59
- Consular emergency telephone number: 0031 65 266 50 78
- Note: This telephone number is for consular emergencies only. Never for questions that can be dealt with during normal office hours.
Calls related to consular or administrative procedures, visas, civil registration, notaries, travel restrictions or information about COVID-19 will not be answered.
The Embassy of Spain in The Hague and the Consulate of Spain in Amsterdam represent Spain in the Netherlands.