It is recommended wearing a mask inside the building and only coming to the Consulate for procedures that required to appear in person.
1.- The procedures that required to appear in person are:
- Visas. With appointment only.
- FNMT number.
- Citizenship. With appointment only.
- Passports. With appointment only. Or Safe-conducts.
- Pick up University Diplomas.
- Parents who need to give authorization for a minor’s passport.
- Notary Public. With appointment only.
- Criminal record certificate authorization.
- Proof of live Affidavit.
2.- All questions and procedures that do not need to be done in person, can be done:
• By regular mail ONLY:
o Civil Registry.
o Consular Registration.
o Hunting permit.
o Copy certification.
• Through e-mail:
o Residence certificate
o Request birth certificate
180 North Michigan Ave., Suite 1500.
Chicago. Illinois 60601. MAPA
- Telephone from Spain: 00 1 312 782 45 88
- Telephone: +1 (312) 782 45 88
- Fax: +1 (312) 782 16 35
Cuentas de correo electrónico
Illinois, Indiana Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri y Wisconsin.
- Sunday, December 25th Christmas Day
(Observed Monday, December 26th)
- Sunday, January 1st New Year´s Day
(Observed Monday, January 2nd)
- Monday, January 16th Martin Luther King, Jr
- Monday, February 20nd President´s Day
- Thursday, April 6th Holy Thursday
- Friday, April 7th Holy Friday
- Monday, May 1st Labor Day in Spain
- Monday, May 29th Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4th Independence Day
- Monday, September 4th Labor Day
- Thursday, October 12th Spanish National Holiday
- Thursday, November 23th Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24th Friday after Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 6th Spanish Constitution Day
- Monday, December 25th Christmas Day