Tourist/Business Visas


From July 1 2019 onwards, all Short stay Schengen visa applications (type C, up to 90 days of stay) - including tourist and business visas must be submitted at BLS Visa Service for Spain (250 Catalonia Ave, Suite 706, Coral Gables Miami 33134).
Appointments can be obtained through the following website:
Tel:  786-329-7199   
For the rest of the visas modalities (studies, residence…), the Visa Section of this Consulate will continue to receive visa applications in person, from Monday to Friday (8:30 AM-1:30 PM). In these cases it is not necessary to request an appointment. We kindly suggest applicants to arrive early at our premises.
The issuance of a Schengen Visa must occur in the consulate of the country which is considered your main destination, as determined by the purpose of your trip and the length of stay, or the first country of entry if it were the same length of stay in the different Schengen States. The Schengen States are: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden and Switzerland.
Honorary Vice Consulates of Spain are not allowed to issue visas.
You can apply at this Consulate (through BLS Visa Service for Spain)  If the majority of the duration of your stay will be in Spain, and you are a permanent resident of Florida, Georgia or South Carolina. Due to the quantity of applications received by this office, it is recommended that you plan your trip to the Schengen area with sufficient time to apply for an appointment and to process your visa application.
Citizens of the following countries do NOT require a visa to travel as tourist (for a stay that does not exceed 3 months within a period of 6 months).
Holders of a B1/B2 visa must apply for a Schengen visa in their country of origin or permanent residence.
Application for visa must be submitted in person with no more than 90 days in advance to your trip and at least 15 days before.  Applications with more than 90 days in advance to your trip will not be accepted.
Obtaining a visa is not a legal right and the Administration has complete authority to evaluate, deny and request additional information to complete the file. The purpose of the trip cannot be altered.
Application for minors must be made by parents or legal guardian with proper legal documentation.  Children of 12 years and older must be present at the time of appointment in order to get fingerprints.

  • Cuenta de Twitter del Ministerio en Inglés
  • Blog del Ministerio
  • Página de Participación Ciudadana
  • Página Portal de Transparencia
  • MAUC / Sede Palacio de Santa Cruz
    Plaza de la Provincia, 1
    28012 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 97 00
  • MAUC / Sede Palacio de Viana
    Duque de Rivas, 1
    28071 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 97 00
  • MAUC / Sede Torres Ágora
    Serrano Galvache, 26
    28033 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 97 00
    Avda. Reyes Católicos, 4
    28040 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 583 81 00 / 01
    Fax: 91 583 83 10 / 11
  • Dirección General de Españoles en el Exterior y de Asuntos Consulares
    C/ Pechuán, 1
    28002 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 17 00
Gobierno de España
©Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Unión Europea y Cooperación
Portal gestionado por la Dirección General de Comunicación e Información Diplomática
Premio Ciudadanía 2016
Premio Ciudadanía 2016