Work Visas
​Allows foreigners to perform artistic, teaching, cultural, religious or scientific activities.

For foreign researchers whose stay in Spain is solely for the purpose of carrying out research projects, with an outlined hosting agreement signed by the institution of research.

Allows for a foreigner to enter Spain to live and carry out work or professional self-employment activities. 

Allows for a foreigner to enter Spain to live and carry out employed work, with previous Government Authorization.

Allows a foreign worker to move into a work center in Spain and work, through the expressed employment relationship, for a company that is not established in the European Union or the European Economic Area in the following cases:

- When the temporary transfer occurs under the guidance and on the behalf of the foreign company for the fulfilment of a contract of services to a company established in Spain.

- When a worker is temporarily transferred to a work center in Spain from the same company or company groups.

- When transferring highly skilled workers to monitor construction and services of companies based in Spain to go abroad.

  • Instagram
  • Twitter SpainMFA
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • MAEUEC / Sede Palacio de Santa Cruz
    Plaza de la Provincia, 1
    28012 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 97 00
  • MAEUEC / Sede Palacio de Viana
    Duque de Rivas, 1
    28071 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 97 00
  • MAEUEC / Sede Torres Ágora
    Serrano Galvache, 26
    28033 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 97 00
    Avda. Reyes Católicos, 4
    28040 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 583 81 00 / 01
    Fax: 91 583 83 10 / 11
  • Dirección General de Españoles en el Exterior y de Asuntos Consulares y Migratorios
    C/ Pechuán, 1
    28002 MADRID
    Tfno: 91 379 17 00
Gobierno de España
©Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Unión Europea y Cooperación
Portal gestionado por la Dirección General de Comunicación e Información Diplomática
Premio Ciudadanía 2016
Premio Ciudadanía 2016